Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The truth universally acknowledged...

So. I'm kind of a movie freak. Subscribing to Netflix last summer is up there on my list of "best decisions ever made." (Here's hoping they spot this plug and give me free netflix hahaha). Anyway! That was just a point of reference, so my point is I love movies and quote them constantly b/c I think some of the truest things about life were written into screenplays. I wanted to try to not to quote movies on here, I'm not sure why. Maybe b/c they're too much of my regular life, or maybe b/c I wanted to challenge myself more and find other quotes. But I'm going to break that today, and maybe other days. This quote is painfullly true for me right now.

For today, a quote from Bridget Jones' Diary said by title character Renee Zelwegger:

"It's the truth universally acknowledged that the moment one area of your life starts going okay, another part of it falls spectacularly to pieces."

Or...you know...every other part of your life.






1 comment:

  1. "Equivalent exchange" - Full Metal Alchemist

    One thing goes well, another must fail. <3

    ReplyDelete